20 Facts about Me
20 Facts About Me
- My family are the most important people to me.
- I have loved working out and being fit since I was 19 years old; even though I am not the fittest crayon in the box! I am a work in progress and I am okay with that.
- I served over 5 years in the United States Army.
- Sometimes my favorite color is red, and other times it is blue.
- I got my first cavity when I was 28 years old. I was in Iraq and the only water we could drink or brush our teeth with was bottled water – I believe that is why I got a cavity to begin with.
- I was really shy my entire life. I’m still shy, but less so than I used to be. I didn’t begin breaking out of my shell until I was 29 years old.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a veterinarian. Then a surgeon. Now I’m a stay at home mom of two with my very own business.
- I’m very punctual. I hate being late to anything. I also do not like when others are late to meet me.
- I was raised saying “pop”. I do not call ‘soda’ soda.
- I have 6 tattoos. Yes, they all mean something to me 🙂
- I have been to 14 countries, 2 of which were due to my being in the military.
- I love cooking and baking!
- I love reading.
- The first time I was fired from a job, it was because someone I thought was my friend, set me up.
- I was 31 when I had my first child.
- Water is my favorite drink.
- I had never heard of black-eyed peas until my husband asked me to make some for Thanksgiving one year. City gal turned country!!
- I love cats. We currently have 4. No… I am not a crazy cat lady lol.
- I am always cold!
- I do not like to wear dresses.